-
August 21st, 2004, 01:48 PM
#471
Inactive Member
Bah still trying to find one that I like lol, when I do it'll be on there for weeks or months.
http://www.angelfire.com/indie/straw...skiss/Desk.JPG
-
August 21st, 2004, 04:31 PM
#472
Senior Hostboard Member
Cool! Than I've got 3 Naru Wallpapers. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 21st, 2004, 10:43 PM
#473
Inactive Member
-
August 22nd, 2004, 03:33 AM
#474
Inactive Member
Nice paper, both of you!
Btw, that's Naru (From Love Hina) On yours, Dreamer.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 10:41 AM
#475
Senior Hostboard Member
-
August 22nd, 2004, 12:52 PM
#476
Inactive Member
-
August 22nd, 2004, 02:18 PM
#477
Senior Hostboard Member
Soul taker... Does somebody know which anime is her from?
-
August 22nd, 2004, 02:22 PM
#478
Inactive Member
Nice!
The anime's called Soul Taker. I think Cav was into it.
-
August 22nd, 2004, 02:26 PM
#479
Senior Hostboard Member
LOL... cool, I'll look for it... She's cute... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
August 22nd, 2004, 02:30 PM
#480
Inactive Member
XD That's the same reason Cav looked into it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks